Garou Mark of the Wolves - różnice w wersjach

ODPOWIEDZ
skr0403
'doskakuje do klawiatury'

Garou Mark of the Wolves - różnice w wersjach

Post autor: skr0403 » 2016-03-23, 18:03

Cześć,
ostatnio przymierzałem się do kupna Garou: Mark of the Wolves.
Jako, że gra nie została wydana w Europie uderzam w wersję Japońską.
Przeszukując eBaya natknąłem się jednak na dwa rodzaje okładki:
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMTg0/ ... x/$_57.JPG
oraz
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/ ... r/$_57.JPG

i przyznam, że trochę się pogubiłem.
Orientujecie się skąd te różnice? Czy to są dwie różne wersje tej gry czy jedna i ta sama ale z różnymi okładkami?

Awatar użytkownika
cissic
'jeszcze jeden stopien i...'

Re: Garou Mark of the Wolves - różnice w wersjach

Post autor: cissic » 2016-03-23, 18:30

Z tego co się orientuję to są te same gry. Najlepiej napisać do sprzedawcy i zapytać czym się różnią ;)
Jeśli mogę się zapytać czemu kupujesz tą grę na DC? Ta gra została wydana na różne systemy ale ta Dreamcastowa jest zwyczajnie spartolona. Najlepiej kupić grę na PS2

skr0403

Post autor: skr0403 » 2016-03-23, 18:45

cissic pisze:Jeśli mogę się zapytać czemu kupujesz tą grę na DC?
Ze względów kolekcjonerskich :)
cissic pisze:ta Dreamcastowa jest zwyczajnie spartolona
Spartolona pod jakim względem? Dawno temu grałem w nią na jakimś emulatorze, wydaje mi się że był to właśnie DC (choć mogę się mylić) i grało mi się świetnie.

Awatar użytkownika
cissic

Post autor: cissic » 2016-03-23, 18:55

Pozwolę więc sobie wkleić taki fragment:

Version Differences
Most Neo-Geo emulators support a Prototype version of Garou:MOTW that should be avoided at all costs. This version has many bugs and changes from the released versions that make unsuitable for real play.

The Neo-Geo AES (home console) and Neo-Geo MVS (arcade) versions are considered the only pure versions, and they are identical. Support for Garou is available on all worthwhile Neo-Geo emulators.

The Japanese Playstation 2 and Xbox 360 versions are the best home console versions. The controls are very tight and the game play is perfect. On the PS2 version during play the words 'Guard Cancel' do not flash on the screen like the other versions do. On the 360 version it fixes that problem. The training mode for PS2/360 are superior to all other versions, they allow for recording and playback of the training dummy's actions. So for practicing setups and other single player training, the PS2/360 versions are the best, even better than the pure Neo-Geo versions. Another thing to take notice is that both the PS2 and 360 versions run at a faster framerate than the original arcade MVS/AES versions. Only takes a bit to adjust to the speed difference and shouldn't cause any problems when running tournaments. The online play over Xbox Live is better than previous SNK releases, but is still bad nonetheless. GGPO/Supercade/Arclive are your better options for online play. The PS2 version also contains the arranged soundtrack, while the 360 version does not (as it is based directly on the original Arcade version).

The Dreamcast version is the worst of all possible versions. It offers nothing over the Neo-Geo versions other than the unlockable image gallery and the arranged soundtrack mode. Inputs are delayed, Terry's stage lags the game and some versions show problems with sound effects delaying as much as 2 seconds from when they should play. Some of Terry's voice samples are also not the ones from the game, but from as early as Real Bout Fatal Fury Special. If possible, select the original soundtrack option instead of the arranged soundtrack, and play on the original GD-ROM to lessen these effects. Even with these adjustments, this is the worst option for play; even playing on an emulator will be more satisfying.

skr0403

Post autor: skr0403 » 2016-03-23, 18:59

cissic pisze: Inputs are delayed, Terry's stage lags the game and some versions show problems with sound effects delaying as much as 2 seconds from when they should play. Some of Terry's voice samples are also not the ones from the game, but from as early as Real Bout Fatal Fury Special.

Wow! Tym zdaniem mnie przekonałeś i chyba odpuszczę sobie faktycznie tę wersję i zainwestuję w wersję PS2.
Dzięki :)

Awatar użytkownika
cissic

Post autor: cissic » 2016-03-23, 19:19

Jeśli pomogłem to super :)

Awatar użytkownika
kolo
Redaktor
Redaktor
Kontakt:

Post autor: kolo » 2016-03-23, 20:19

Jak masz wątpliwości co jest co to zawsze możesz sprawdzić na gamefaqs która okładka zawiera nowsze wydanie, w tym wypadku: http://www.gamefaqs.com/dreamcast/47515 ... ges/121358
Czasami nowsze wersje zawierają poprawki, ale zwykle to to samo tylko w innej edycji. Niemniej opis działania faktycznie nie wygląda zachęcająco...
Sega, Sega über alles
Obrazek

ODPOWIEDZ